Saturday 17 March 2012

F.lux: Automatically Controls Screen Brightness!

Setting the best screen contrast and brightness is always an issue for me, as what I set will look great at daylight, but when comes to night the over-brightness irritates my eyes. Thus I always have two different screen profiles set for different time. Or, say that you wake up at the middle of night to work, I bet your eyes will need some time to adjust.

I had always wished to have a program to control my screen brightness automatically, until I come across F.luxIt totally satisfied my need to adjust computer display's colour temperature based on the geographical coordinates, location and time.





Available for Windows, Mac, Linux and iOS, simply "Tell f.lux what kind of lighting you have, and where you live. Then forget about it. F.lux will do the rest, automatically." During daylight, F.lux sets a brighter screen and vice versa during night on its own, with no single user interaction is required!


Download
F.lux


                                                                                                                                             .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Share!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More