Wednesday 21 March 2012

Virtual CloneDrive: How To Mount ISO Image Files!

Few days back I downloaded an 12GB .iso file. As usual I use 7-Zip to extract it then only to install, but this time I feel lazy to waste the time for extracting and it occupies big portion of my small disk space. I believe it's time to change my way to open .iso file. Perhaps mounting it on a virtual drive can save me from more hassles. Unfortunately, all Windows below version 8 does not include this feature.

Googling, I found a few interesting freeware mounting software including alcohol 120%, Virtual CloneDrive, Daemon Tools and Microsoft Virtual CD-ROM. Among these many choices, the best feedback from Internet users worldwide goes to Virtual CloneDrive, as many other competitors either have less support, or some even contain spyware!



Simply click on an image file, it automatically mounts and files are ready to go. Virtual CloneDrive works with all common image like ISO, BIN and CCD, and up to 8 virtual drives simultaneously. Best of all, it's a freeware and has no advertisements.


Download

                                                                                                                                    .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Share!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More